Whether you are retiring prematurely because of an injury or your career has come to a natural end, transition can be tough at whatever stage it occurs. The RPA is here to support you step by step, continuing the work we have done with you whilst playing.
Every player's experience of transition is different; for some it is smooth and straight forward, for others it can be a really challenging time. What is true in most cases is that preparation makes it a lot easier to cope with.
Your support doesn't end here. You free RPA Club membership means you have access to:
- Independent advice
- Transition support - career advice, job search
- RPA member offers - exclusive discounts and deals
- Access to support from the RPA's official charity, Restart
- Invites to RPA events & networking evenings
- Access to the RPA 24/7 confidential counselling service
JOIN THE RPA CLUB
For more information about becoming an RPA Club member, please contact Natalie Beckett on: NBeckett@theRPA.co.uk or +020 3053 6670