Challenge yourself to complete this classic UK trekking challenge, but with a twist! 38km trek at night to summit the Yorkshire Three Peaks - Ingleborough, Whernside and Pen Y Ghent. Start as the sun sets, and aim to reach the final peak as the sun begins to rise.
- Iconic UK challenge, with a twist!
- Challenge yourself through the night
- Reach the final peak as the sun begins to rise
- Visit the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park
- 38km and 1,500m of ascent in one challenging night
See the full itinerary
Various dates are available.
The costs may vary slightly on the date chosen but an example below of costs are per person.