The feeling of walking through the Sun Gate to witness the UNESCO World Heritage site of Machu Picchu for the first time will live with you forever. The Trek to Machu Picchu follows the uncrowded Ancascocha trail, surrounded by the spectacular Andes mountains, raging rivers and remote mountain communities. Celebrate your success as you marvel at the awe-inspiring lost Incan city of Machu Picchu.
- Reach the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu in the Sacred Valley of the Inca’s
- Admire the spectacular scenery of the Andes mountains
- Follow the uncrowded Ancascocha trail
- Explore the Ancient Inca capital of Cusco
- Optional Lake Titicaca or Jungle extensions
See the full itinerary
Various dates are available.
The costs may vary slightly on the date chosen but an example below of costs are per person.