Brace yourself for a fast-paced and physically challenging adventure, as you take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales. Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National 3 Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m) and your challenge is to do all this in 24 hours!
- Take on the 3 highest mountains in the UK
- Be one of the first hikers of the day to take on Ben Nevis
- Tackle Scafell Pike at night
- Finish your challenge on Wales's infamous peak, Snowdon
- Aim to summit all three peaks in 24hrs!
See the full itinerary
Various dates are available.
The costs may vary slightly on the date chosen but an example below of costs are per person.