Appropriately named one of the ‘New Wonders of the World, the Great Wall of China is a thrilling challenge of ups, downs, twists and turns. With 10,000 deliberately uneven steps, this trip will challenge even the most dedicated trekker. Exhaustion will quickly vanish however, as you are rewarded with sweeping views over the vast mountain ranges.
- Conquer the imperial masterpiece of the Ming dynasty
- Test yourself against thousands of challenging steps
- Triumph over the crumbling, twisting pathways of the Yan Mountains
- Savour the timeless landscapes and time-weathered watchtowers
- Enjoy the cultural highlights of China's bustling capital city
See the full itinerary
Various dates are available.
The costs may vary slightly on the date chosen but an example below of costs are per person.