Standing at a formidable 8,848m, the summit of Mount Everest offers the perfect backdrop for this trek of a lifetime. Starting in Lukla, your route will take you through Sherpa villages, past beautiful monasteries and over jaw-dropping suspension bridges until you reach the base camp of the world’s highest mountain. You’ll have the option to wonder at the scenery below the highest point of Kala Patthar before celebrating in mystical Kathmandu.
- Stand in the shadows of the world's highest mountain (8,848m)
- Overwhelming panoramic views
- Deep gorges and glacial lakes
- Sample Sherpa hospitality
- Explore Nepal’s mystical capital, Kathmandu
See the full itinerary
Various dates are available.
The costs may vary slightly on the date chosen but an example below of costs are per person.