This is a challenge for those who love the tropical vibes of South East Asia, the open road, and exploring ancient history. Follow the road less cycled from Saigon to Angkor Wat, through endless miles of quiet backwater roads, passing ancient temples and bustling markets, beautiful and varied rural landscapes, and quaint villages. Cover 450km across seven days, from the waterways and rice paddies of the Mekong Delta, finishing at the astonishing Angkor Wat to celebrate a cycle well done.
- Marvel at the Royal Temples of Angkor Wat
- Cycle 450kms through the Mekong Delta to Cambodia
- Follow endless miles of beautiful backwater roads
- Pass ancient temples, pagodas, and colourful villages
- Embrace the freedom of life on a bike
See the full itinerary
Various dates are available.
The costs may vary slightly on the date chosen but an example below of costs are per person.