This classic London to Paris cycle ride takes you through the beautiful Kent countryside before crossing the Channel to Calais. Over the course of four days, cyclists will cover an impressive 435kms through England and France. A challenge for those who are new to the sport, as well as the experienced cyclist.
- Cycle 435kms over one long weekend
- Depart from England's bustling capital, London
- Ride through beautiful French countryside
- Celebrate the completion of your challenge at the Eiffel Tower
- Return in comfort on the Eurostar from Paris
See the full itinerary
Various dates are available.
The costs may vary slightly on the date chosen but an example below of costs are per person.