WHAT DO PLAYERS GET AS PART OF THEIR RPA MEMBERSHIP?
RPA England 7s Members receive the following benefits:
- Members are represented by Player Reps on the RPA Players Board. Any issues concerning players are fed back through their Player Reps and RPA staff.
- Career ending players insurance
- Employment/Legal representation
- Expert independent medical advice
Access to your local RPA Player Development Manager including:
- Training/seminars/workshops/regional networking events
- Work experience opportunities
- Exclusive discounted rates with educational providers
- Access to education grants (means-tested)
- Career updates and opportunities (via the members area of The RPA website)
- Access to confidential counselling
- Independent medical advice
- Free Premier Banking with HSBC
- Specialist tax advice through KPMG
- RPA Member offers – exclusive discounts and deals
- Members only area of The RPA website
- Tri-annual magazine: The Players Room
- Monthly e-zines and regular text updates
- England 7s Membership is £120 for the season (or £85 if salary under £15,000 per annum)
- Non-contracted England 7s players can apply for Associate Membership only
It shall remain at each member’s discretion whether or not they wish to use the products and/or services of any RPA business partners. The RPA shall have no responsibility for any such products and/or services, and disclaims any liability arising from their use.