Restart Rugby is the official charity of The Rugby Players’ Association (RPA), supporting professional players forced to retire through illness or injury.
Our players give their all for team, club and country, but their lives and careers can change in a split second. When the worst happens, Restart Rugby is there to provide players and their families with financial, practical and emotional support during difficult times, including help with medical treatment, rehabilitation, counselling and career transition.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Restart Rugby relies on donations and your help is vital to ensure that Restart Rugby continues to be the support network for players and their families.
- Visit the Restart Rugby website by clicking here
- Donate via Restart Rugby’s Just Giving site by clicking here
- Text RUGB09 and then the amount you wish to donate to 70070
- Attend a Restart Rugby or RPA event
- Become an official corporate partner to Restart Rugby
GET IN TOUCH
To learn more about how to get involved please contact:
Susie Baxter – Head of Fundraising
Tel: 020 3053 6670
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates and news @RestartRugby