A number of factors will determine the type of career you will move into after playing rugby.
- What are you interests – in general and specific to potential careers?
- What do you enjoy, what motivates you?
- What are your strengths?
- What skills and experience do you have already – specific to a career or that are transferable?
- What type of lifestyle do you want?
- Do you need to get another income quickly after finishing playing rugby?
What to do next
To find out more about how these factors impact on your potential career options after rugby, speak with your Player Development Manager (PDM).
In the meantime…
The following websites contain useful career databases which provide an insight into thousands of jobs, including typical roles and salaries which may help you get started on what career (s) to focus on: